Bridal jewellery is typically lust-worthy. Whether it’s a simple heirloom piece that’s been passed on by the grandmother or an incredible new design no one’s ever seen before, bridal necklaces, in particular, have dropped many a jaw in our HQ. We recently showed you all the different types of bridal necklace options you have (from the Satlada to the Choker) but if we had to pick a favourite, it’s got to be the Rani Haar.
It’s meant for the bride who wants to add a royal touch to her wedding ensemble. Many brides choose to add a simple Rani Haar (a multi-string kundan or polki necklace) to layer with their choker or Gulbandh. But these brides picked unique Rani Haar designs that make a statement of their own!
Note: If you’re wondering what’s Gulbandh and what’s a Satlada, you need to read our Bridal Necklace Guide before you go ahead!
1. The Carved Gold Beauty
2. The Luxurious Emeralds & Pearls Rani Haar Layered With A Matching Gulbandh!
3. The Rajput Aadh Rani Haar With Peacock Enamel Work
4. The Multi-Stringed Pink Precious Gems paired with a Crescent Moon Choker
5. The Simple Emeralds & Polki Multi-Stringed Rani Haar
6. An Incredible 2-String Diamond, Polki & Pearls Rani Haar With A Hint Of Green
7. Another Simple Pearl & Polki Rani Haar with a Stunning Pendant!
8. The Rani Haar With Danglers – A Popular Design Trend!
9. Simple Green Gemstones With Butti-Style Polki Stones
Add-on: Are you the Bride who is in search of all the latest Wedding trends that are going on this year? Don’t worry, we have selected the best ones for you already on our UrbanClap Weddings Section!
And now for some INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS Rani Haar Designs from Sabyasachi’s Latest Lotus Pond Collection…that this list would not be complete without!
According to Sabyasachi, the Lotus Pond collection is “a combination of Zambian, Russian and Colombian emeralds create a strange watery hue that is reminiscent of silent lotus ponds in rural Bengal.”
10. Antique Carved Emeralds In Different Shades & Shapes Hanging from a Polki Rani Haar
11. A Unique Polki Diamonds Rani Haar With Green Meena, Plus Carved & Uncarved Emeralds
12. A Massive Statement Rani Haar (with Big Polki Diamonds in Round & Teardrop Shapes)
So, which design is your favourite?
See even more bridal necklace designs in our photo gallery. And don’t forget to see what other options you have as a bride in our Necklace Guide!